Dangerous Gas Detector
Dangerous Gas Detector
Dangerous gas alarm instrument is a VOC organic volatile toxic gas detector, which can continuously measure the gas in the ambient air. It can detect more than 300 kinds of toxic and harmful gases at the same time, including the CWA gas parameter table of weapons of mass destruction. The meter's waterproof design incorporates a rubber housing to meet the most demanding requirements of harsh environments. The high-quality gas sensor is used as the sensitive element of the detector, which has excellent sensitivity and excellent repeatability; the instrument is controlled by an embedded microcomputer, which is easy to operate, has complete functions, high reliability, and has a variety of adaptive capabilities. Intuitive and clear.
1. Adopt 2.4-inch high-definition full-color viewing angle IPS industrial screen
2. The concentration units of PPM, %VOL, mg3/m3, mg/L can be switched freely (can not be adjusted by the user, it has been determined at the factory
3. High performance imported PID sensor
4. It can detect more than 300 kinds of gases, including the CWA gas parameter table of weapons of mass destruction
5. With data storage function, it can store 500 pieces of data
6. Dust-proof, explosion-proof and waterproof design
7. Anti-static and electromagnetic interference
8. The alarm record can be uploaded to the PC
9. With temperature compensation function
10. The meter weighs about 600g
11. Optional sampling probe and its conduit
12. Built-in high-power carbon film self-priming pump, the response time is extremely fast
13. Freely adjust the setting time and alarm function
14. Meter size 179mm*76mm*49mm
15. The shell adopts a high degree of IP encapsulation process
1. Toxic and harmful gas detection
2. Detection of military poisons, warfare agents, explosives, propellants, etc.
3. Environmental indicators VOC, VOCs or TVOC
4. Human and animal breathing and excretion gas detection
5. Hospital waste, medical waste, industrial odor detection
6. Refrigerant, fire extinguishing agent, insulation medium volatile detection
7. Detection of pesticides, insecticides, etc.
8. Detection of harsh chemicals
9. Laboratory Smoke Detection
10. Environmental Inspector
11. Leak detection
12. Residual gas detection
13. Detection of dangerous goods such as drugs
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form belowWe will reply you in 24 hours.